25 sheets in the package and the Sheet Size is 8.5 x 11 - We have tried MANY different products and so far this is the best we have seen. It may be a little more to buy it but it is worth it.
Sticky Back Paper is the easiest and most accurate way to transfer patterns to glass. By cutting around the actual pattern piece on Sticky Back Paper, instead of tracing with a sharpie, you never waiver from the exact size and shape for your glass.
THE REASONS I LIKE STICKY-BACK PAPER:
- Sticky Back gives much greater accuracy in cutting glass
- The paper gives you a slightly raised edge to score against
- You leave the sticky paper on while you grind which speeds grinding because you know exactly where the glass is supposed to be
- Unlike a Sharpie, the paper doesn't rinse away while you grind
- If your design will fit on 8.5"x11", you can use a copier or printer to get your pattern on the Sticky-Back Paper
- No tape or glue or spray adhesive gooey mess to deal with
- Sticks better and less expensive than PresStick
- I don't like tracing around pattern pieces with a Sharpie!
To see the method in great detail, CLICK HERE